On 05/28/2008 12:14 AM, Nick Kew wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 00:09:34 +0200
Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry but I do not get your point at the Moment. MS and the PR talk
about "HttpOnly" (with exactly this mixture of capital and small
letters). The only location where this is different is in the patch
for mod_rewrite.xml (which can be easily fixed of course).
So what is your exact point of concern now?

Comparing not to "HttpOnly" but to "true" and "1".  AKA cut&paste.

Ok, now I get your point. To be honest this wasn't copy and paste.
I used the same behaviour as for the secure flag and adjusted the
documentation accordingly. I guess we should keep it the same for
both options:

1. Accept only "true" or "1"
2. Accept only "secure" and "HttpOnly" (but case insensitive)
3. Accept "true" or "1" or "secure" and "HttpOnly" (but case insensitive)

What do you like most (if none please add your favourite proposal :-)?

ObPedant - strcasecomp for "1" seems OTT.

:-). This is really cut and paste. If there is need for further changes
I will fix this.

Regards

RĂ¼diger