Rafa%u0142 wrote:
Hello.
My name is RafaƂ Malinowski. I want (really, I have to) add one feature to WebDav: support for MOVE/COPY with remote servers as 'Destination'.

Why? Do you have any clients that would use it?

As I looked into code and into specification such thing is allowed, but not implemented yet. I hope I'll have it done with some help from this list, and I hope it will not take more than one month of work ;)
  If someone wants to help me/have some good advice, I would appreciate it.

How do you intend to solve the authentication problem?

BR, Julian