Sorry -- I for one can't help. I've been using Tomcat since 3.x days and never used JServ.

--
Jess Holle

jetpilot wrote:
Tnx for responses

I'm aware of 1.5 agent capabilities and that JServ is retired project, but
unfortunately not every customer have same environment, and older version of
Oracle AS use Jserv, so we need support for 1.4 + Jserv.As you pointed out
this isn't the best place to ask this question and i couldn't find place
where to post these kind of question but still i hoped that someone remember
or had experience with it.

Jess Holle wrote:
AspectJ's documentation should give some coverage to wedging use of this ClassLoader into an existing app, but this really isn't the place for such a question. If it were Tomcat, I'd suggest the Tomcat user's group as some Tomcat user has likely done something similar, but there's no such resource for JServ at this point.

Also I'd suggest just moving up to Java 5 (and a recent AspectJ version) and using the javaagent-based approach, which is a lot easier and cleaner than ClassLoader hackery.

--
Jess Holle