On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 02:12:26PM +0100, Christian Klinger wrote:

> >The symbol BF_Decrypt is probably to be found in libcrypto from
> >OpenSSL.
> >
> >When mod_auth_tkt was compiled, it was not linked with that library.
> >So
> >either you need to add -lcrypto to the compile command, or you can
> >alternatively start Apache with the "LoadFile directive", which will
> >cause Apache to load the library so that the symbol can be found at
> >runtime.
> >
> >Peter
>
> Hello Peter,
>
> thanks for the answers, but i don´t get it.
>
> I try to add the Icrypto in my Makefile i get the error again:

I meant -l (as in "link"), not -I (as in "include").

Try to add this into the command:
-lssl -lcrypto

This will add a reference to libssl and libcrypto (from your library
path) be added to the shared object that you compile with 'apxs -c ...'.

You didn't get an error from the -I you tried, because it just adds a
search path to look for include files, and non-existing paths are
ignored.

> What file should i include to the LoadFile? Blowfish.h mod_auth_tkt.so?

You would use it as such:

LoadFile /usr/lib/libcrypto.so

To find the correct library, you could try
ldd $(which sshd) | grep crypto

> Sorry i´m a newbie in this stuff.

Everybody is at some point in time :)

Peter
--
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (a.k.a. [EMAIL PROTECTED])
         #opensuse-mirrors on freenode.net

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development