Basant Kumar kukreja wrote:

> * Transient bucket seems to be working fine in mod_sed.
> * Added error handling code so that if ap_pass_brigade fails during
>   request processing, error is returned to sed_response_filter /
>   sed_request_filter.
>
> Testing :
> * Compiled with 2.2 branch and make sure there is no regression (against gsed test cases).
> * Compiled with trunk.
>
> Final patch is attached.

Thanks!  Summarily reviewed and committed.

I actually made it two commits, due to confusing myself.
I had test-driven both your old draft patch and the final
one, and managed to commit the wrong one in r729438 (I
blame the lurgy - just on the mend).  Fixed in r729439.

mod_sed is shaping up to be one of the best new goodies
in 2.4!

--
Nick Kew