On Jan 2, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
From: Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, January 2, 2009 1:28:27 PM
Subject: Re: Configuration change for c...@httpd?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
Shrug, I can try completely removing the To: header, but I'm fairly
certain that some MTA's will add one back (and a missing To: header
will trigger anti-spam).  Other than that, it's pick your poison
time, since no universal solution seems at hand.

To: d...@httpd would likely be mis-leading...how about re-enabling
-allow/-subscribe lists so that folks who are subscribed don't get the
bounce?  Or?  -- justin

Andre and Roy are the only ones signed up for moderation of c...@httpd.
I think the people who want it to go back to being a moderated list
should first step up and offer to moderate it before we revert the
config.

I am completely uninterested in "fixing" the config just because some
person reflexively does a reply-all and then doesn't edit their own
destination addresses.  There is nothing to fix here.  A bounce is what
they are supposed to receive to keep the discussion on dev.

....Roy