William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Rainer Jung wrote:
>> When I undo this change, it works again :)
>>
>> By adding some logging, I see, that my XP system takes the else branch.
>
> Feel free to commit - fantastic sleuthing --- Thanks!!!
>
> If you don't beat me to it the fix will be in my next round of commits :)

I saw you had committed.

w.r.t. Apache 2.3-alpha-next, I know I mentioned I would finish this code
by the end of the week, but a brick wall of work just fell on me that is
going to eat all my availability to polish this up.  Soonest it will be
done (the AcceptMutex none logic) is going to be end of the month (that
weekend, anyways).

So if we do roll an alpha, I'd suggest a strong cautionary note that win32
support is incomplete, and without a working AcceptFilter 'data' (for http)
or even AcceptFilter 'connect' (for https) the server is expected not to
function correctly.