Hello *,

I am trying to send data from server to the client side and all works
fine.
Wireshark with SSL shows me that data which I've sent has been really
sent.

But problem is that I used to following functions for sending data in my
handler (in register hook function ap_hook_handler)

r->content_type = "text/plain";
bodylen = strlen("MESSAGE TO CLIENT");
ap_set_content_length(r,bodylen);

// ap_send_http_header(r);  // this is compented
int Bytes = ap_rputs("MESSAGE TO CLIENT",r);

return OK;

Problem is that data send by ap_rputs to the client side are sent twice
time.
Wireshark shows me in the Packet details window "HyperText Transer
Protocol" and Line-base text data: text/html" twice.
Do you have any idea why data are sent twice time? Is this behavior
normal?

best regards
Petr