Greetings all,

I would like to ask if there are any plans to natively integrate kerberos 5
authentication into the httpd aaa modules tree. There seems to be quite
a lot of interest on that, along with a large user base (mostly large Windows
AD installations, but pure KRB5 sites too).

Apologies if this has been brought up before, but I have been unable to locate
any previous discussion on this, on the list archives.

I am actually very interested in contributing time and code toward
this effort, and
my current plans are to bring mod_auth_kerb up to date and properly integrate
it with the current apache httpd tree.

Any thoughts?

./AB