Sorry for my first mail. By mistakenly half typed mail was sent to the
mailing list.

Actually I need to add another property variable for proxy_worker.  I did it
as follow
struct proxy_worker {
    int             id;         /* scoreboard id */
    apr_interval_time_t retry;  /* retry interval */
    int             lbfactor;   /* initial load balancing factor */
    const char      *name;
    const char      *scheme;    /* scheme to use ajp|http|https */
    const char      *hostname;  /* remote backend address */

    int MyValue

But when load balancer manager with newly added property it never load. How
can I add a new property value for proxy_worker definition.

Please Help me

Iroshan.