Lars Eilebrecht wrote:
Jim Jagielski wrote:
Over the weekend I'll be doing some final things with the intent
to tag and roll 2.2.12 on Monday...

I just realized that I still have one patch for 2.2.12 which fixes an
SSI-related bug causing a segfault when handling regex back-references
(see attachment).

Just been reviewing it with the testcase Bob found.  I'm not able to
reproduce the problem on this platform because Sun CC sets the
non-matches to 0, so it all works.  But the problem is clear.

This throws up a non-serious problem with the patch: testing for <0.
Wouldn't a better test be rm_eo == rm_so, meaning null match?

Patching trunk based on the above.  Will propose for backport
if noone disputes my amendment to the patch.

--
Nick Kew