On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

LOL - that's terrific ... May seems like a year ago already.  Has it been
that long since 2.2.11 shipped?  We really aught to get our act together

December it was, release often is pointless unless it has serious security major exploit bug fixes, or a seriously new universally wanted feature.

Release often projects tend to need 15 times more bug fixes because release often, far far far more often than not, means not enough QC and careless
coding.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers