Thank for the answer.

Could you please explain in details how to do "register save-sessions as a
pool cleanup".
Some example whould be enought.
Where to do that (in which hook)?
During the initialization of the my module I am calling the function for
killing all sessions but
If I will know how to detect that gracefull restart which has been occured
than this function will not be called.

Thank you in advance.
Petr