Ivan Zhakov wrote:
> I cannot find Windows _source_ package for Apache 2.2.12. I mean zip
> archive like this
> http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/httpd-2.2.11-win32-src-r2.zip.
>
> Is Windows source package also unofficial?

No, but it is derivative (because it requires we export the .mak files
from .dsp files, something a unix RM is ill prepared to do).

Will have that up within the hour, just finished updating various
db libraries here, but it will take a number of hours to propagate
first to www.apache.org, and then to the mirrors.

The project is contemplating new solutions to the build, including
scons, which would hopefully solve the problem of a platform dependency
for a particular source release.  But that isn't expected until 2.4
or 3.0 is released.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for calling this out.

Bill