From: Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: Analysis of the Apache web server code repository

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM, t.n.a. <t...@sharanet.org> wrote:

I have designed a dedicated Subversion data warehouse and loading logic

so that Subversion repository data can be analyzed using OLAP tools. To

demonstrate the functionality, I have made a short screencast

<http://panbi.sourceforge.net/systems/subversion/olap.html> (7 minutes)

using none other than the Apache web server's code repository as the one

under analysis.

It is fun to be in the "movies;" maybe  I'll make my kids sit through it later
;)? (And I'm curious which company you found when you looked up "trawick".)

But please note that ASF ids aren't shared.? It is important for the integrity
of the code that we know who is making contributions.? You should remove the
overlaid text that suggests that any ASF work is being done by a commercial
entity using shared ids.

(All I can say about when I commit historically is that I like to sleep at
least from midnight to six a.m. US Eastern Time, at least when I'm at home ;)?
I don't think the same is true of many other people ("wrowe").)

Thanks!