Jeff Trawick wrote:

> do you have any code yet to call this function?

Once again, compiler warnings are our friend.  Yes, this needs to be
invoked, but it's a NTP, and the code I tossed was a new direction
I wanted to go in, which would pick up all the PassEnv and other
overrides, and set these all aside in a way that it would reinvoke
the program again identically if a worker is lost.  I then looked
at the possibility of using httpd's API but that wasn't suitable either.

So... back to the drawing board to flesh out this table before we
go and invoke apr_proc_create.  Thanks for drawing it to my attention.