I have found mod_nntp_like where is mention in
ap_pass_brigade(c->output_filters,bb);
and in smtp_core is usage the same.

Unfortunatelly when I am using ap_pass_brigade(r->output_filter,bb);
then it is not working. Web page is not show.

Is it neccessary to configure Apache for using brigade and buckets?

regards
Petr