Rainer Jung wrote:

> Note concerning the Windows build files: I did a "neu erstellen", should
> be something like clean&build. As a result for mod_ftp I did not get
> .pdb files. They were only produced for mod_ftp_example.
>
> Digging into it a little deeper reveals, that if you do "neu erstellen",
> then it first produces all files for mod_ftp (including pdb), then
> removes most of them as part of the clean for mod_ftp_example and then
> produces the files for mod_ftp_example.

As I inquired before, do you encounter this problem cleaning, building and
installing using Makefile-ftp.win?  Choosing ALL=1 to the makefile should
trigger this.  The problem is again, command line vars are not passing from
the first nmake invocation into its sub-nmake's, something I need to
investigate.