----- Original Message ----

LWP recently changed the LWP/media.types file, pulling the cooked definition
for the .pod extension.  The reason it's now text/plain (not text/x-plain) is
because LWP::MediaTypes guesses the content type using the "-T" function in
perl.

Can you write a patch for our tests that just checks for "text/*"?

> Is this just a bad test?

Well they're dependent on LWP not being stupid with mime types and changing them
without any notice.  The fails aren't in any indicative of a problem with
apreq's
codebase.