Martin Langhoff wrote:
Hi list,

are any developers of apache (core, modules) coming to FOSDEM in Brussels?

Yeah, me.  I keep thinking we should consider an apache room there,
but each year I'm too late to do anything.  Bah.

I've booked into the renaissance hotel -
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
Stayed there last year and was well-impressed.  Walkable both to the
city centre and to FOSDEM.  Recommended if you haven't already booked
somewhere to stay.

If so, it'd be great to get together

+1.  Will you be at the Friday beer event?  Were you thinking in terms
of an apache-specific get-together on Saturday or Sunday evening?
Or other ???

--
Nick Kew