>       Trunk Patch: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=902641&view=rev
>       2.2.x Patch: trunk patch works
>     +1: covener, sf, fuankg
> +    niq asks: Why not debug level, as with the previous case? Presumably
> +              the main log message is the one from mod_auth_[basic|digest]?
> +              Ping me back on IRC to convince me to +1 this.

Haven't caught up with niq yet, so bringing discussion to ML.  How do
others feel about dropping straight to debug for this msg?

I originally started at debug, but figured:
   * nobody complained (AFAIK) at WARN
   * it's a stable release and we'd be dropping two trace levels
   * you might want to watch for some bizarro LDAP return code in this
msg without wanting DEBUG for the entire server
      (and due to nature of remove LDAP, can't necessarily bounce the
server with a new loglevel and hit the same error)

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com