On 22.02.2010 19:25, Brian J. France wrote:

On Feb 20, 2010, at 11:23 PM,<markus.l...@dlr.de>  <markus.l...@dlr.de>  wrote:
I have added ACL features to the mod_dav module. Could you tell me the
correct way to get this changes reviewed and into to official
mod_dav-source?

Did you use any of the public available mod_dav_acl[1] code?

I have been splitting up the mod_dav_acl patch into little patches and
submitting them.  I sent the last supporting patch today and the last thing
that is missing from trunk is the acl hooks structure from the patch and of
course the mod_dav_acl module it self.  All this code is in trunk and could be
back ported down the road to 2.2 as it has all been done in a binary compatible
way.

Brian

Brian,

out of curiosity: did you find any problems with RFC 3744? I'm maintaining an issues list (<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc3744bis-issues.html>), and plan to revise that spec at some future date (maybe when HTTPbis is done), so it would be extremely useful to get more feedback...

Best regards, Julian