Yes, the log_transaction hook is what I expect, thanks! :-)

But I've still a problem: if in my hook function I put a sleep function,
which sleep for 10 seconds for example, the first page is served
correctly (few ms) but for the next, it will wait for these 10s (not
really 10s but the rest time), is it because I should have threads?

Regards,
Samuel.
Sent from Rennes, France.