On Mar 17, 2010, at 3:06 PM, Andrew Ford wrote:

I have signed up for the Apache Retreat in Wicklow (and my employer is providing me with time off!). I had said that I would work on the Apache HTTPD documentation once I had finished writing "The Apache2 Pocket Reference", but work and real life intervened. I would be interested to know whether anyone else is planning on working on documentation at the retreat, and if there are areas of the documentation that it was felt could particularly do with some intensive attention?

I wish I could be there to help you out with this.

There's a STATUS file in the docs/ directory, which I have been updating lately. I think two major areas are security and performance, which are both rather poorly covered. But there's also a lot of other things that could consume a weekend.

--Rich