There will be no ApacheCon Europe in 2010.

We're working on other events, starting with the Apache Retreat next
month in Ireland (http://apache.eventbrite.com/). We're also planning
to have a presence at the Open World Forum in Paris in the autumn,
although details are still up in the air.

If you're interested in running an Apache event--in Europe or
elsewhere--please get in touch with ConCom (con...@apache.org).

Thanks,

Noirin Shirley, VP ConCom