Sander/All;
Oh, I see. I guess my next question is how the issue fixed in trunk gets proposed in the STATUS list. I submitted a patch that was added to trunk, but am unsure if there is any additional action to take on my part.

P.S.
Also, is this information or process noted anywhere? I apologize for polluting the general mailing list with basic process questions.

--
Daniel Ruggeri