On 02.06.2010 17:55, Jim Jagielski wrote:
I'm planning on releasing an alpha of 2.3.6 next week in
hopes that we can push out a beta v. soon after.

I think my changes concerning building shared modules by default and adding items to the error log format are complete. And I guess Stefans log configuration patches are also ready for 2.3.6.

I've got two things on my Todo list, adding sub second timestamps to the access log (patch proposal forthcoming soon) and improving the graceful process shutdown. No need to wait for that with 2.3.6.

Rainer