Just a FYI:

I've been trying to get this puppy released, but something
is *seriously* hosed with the whole svn sync process since,
even as of *today*, it looks like NO mirrors have the
2.3.6-alpha tarballs, even though they have been committed
and placed in all the right places on minotaur...

I've submitted a few infra JIRA tasks but no joy... If anyone
knows the magic mojo required to force these tarballs to be
mirrored, please let me know...