Pre-test tarballs of httpd-2.3.9-alpha are available at:

        http://people.apache.org/~jim/httpd-2.3.9-alpha/

Please try 'em out and I'll make them official test tarballs...

-1, does not build on Windows.

Libhttpd - Cannot find util_expr.c

No problem, but then there is util_expr_scan.c, which must be Flexed with what
looks like Flex 2.5.35. It is unfortunate that the GNUWin32 version of Flex is
still back at 2.5.4a.

C:\buildprep\httpd-2.3.8>flex -Putil_expr_yy -s -B .\server\util_expr_scan.l
".\server\util_expr_scan.l", line 32: unrecognized %option: reentrant
".\server\util_expr_scan.l", line 33: unrecognized %option: bison-bridge

The alternative is a MinGW or Cygwin version, which will require Cygwin at the
least.

If we now have this requirement, might as well scrap Visual Studio and go with
MinGW/GCC.

Gregg