----- "Stefan Fritsch" <s...@sfritsch.de> wrote:

> On Saturday 27 November 2010, rbo...@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: rbowen
> > Date: Sat Nov 27 02:29:47 2010
> > New Revision: 1039598

> > Log:
> > Get the output of -x (the xml containing the missing directives)
> > all as one lump, rather than one directive at a time.
>
> Many translated files now fail with "build.sh validate-xml". I guess
> the output of your script may be invalid xml?

In creates content like this:

"""
<directivesynopsis>

<name>Mutex</name>

<description>Configures mutex mechanism and lock file directory for all

or specified mutexes</description>

<contextlist><context>server config</context></contextlist>

<usage>Documentation not yet translated. Please see English version of
document.</usage>
</directivesynopsis>
"""

While the format of <directorysynopsis><usage> is:
"(p|example|note|table|ul|ol|dl|pre|blockquote)*"
The easy way out would be to add, instead something like:

<usage><p>Documentation not yet translated. Please see English version of
document.</p></usage>

The hard way is to fix the translations ;)
I'm currently working on core.xml.de

So long,

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883