On 12/11/2010 1:27 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I've heard no objections, so on monday (12/13) I'll start
> the T&R.

+1

> My plan is that this will be the last alpha, at which point
> we can get a 2.3.11-beta out v soon afterwards.

Optimistic, but if we all work to ensure there is another candidate
in January of 2.3.11 we will reach beta, and will reach GA.

Remember we've only blessed alpha/beta/GA based on the vote of each
candidate package :)  Which is to say, feel free to call this vote
on .10 for alpha/beta/GA, though I'm guessing we can guess way that
vote would/will probably fall.