On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Le mercredi 15 décembre 2010 à 07:08 +1100, David Dick a écrit :
>> On 14/12/10 16:11, Fred Moyer wrote:
>>  > A release candidate for Apache-Test is now available at the following
>> url:
>>  >
>>  > http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Test-1.34-rc1.tar.gz
>>  >
>>  > Please download, test, and report back on this RC.
>>

> This is what I get on debian testing amd64. I tried to get a stacktrace
> as indicated in the error message, but gdb's warnings scared me off.

No worries - thanks for taking the initiative to download and report
back.  That test is failing and segfaulting on some systems, but it
seems to be a problem with the interpreter running the test.  These
0Xtestmore tests weren't shipped with previous versions of
Apache-Test, but I thought it was better to ship them and have one
esoteric test fail than not to ship them.  Maybe a code elf will come
out of the woodwork and magically fix it...

Thanks for everyone who tested this release!  I think we have enough
+1s and confidence in the results to ship 1.34 here.