On 2/4/2011 4:58 PM, Zeno Davatz wrote:

> http://dev.ywesee.com/wiki.php/Apache/Libapr-1
>
> The module finally compiles fine _but_ Apache does not start. Apaches
> tells me that the Module can not be found. But the module is there and
> it compiled fine. So something seems strange.

Provided that httpd's bin/ dir is in your path (it needs to resolve all
of the .dll files), you should be able to use the 'depends' utility
against your module to see what symbols couldn't be resolved or which
.dll's could not be loaded.  http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Couldn't live without it :)  Just be sure to choose 32 or 64 bit flavors
based on the binaries you are trying to load, there's no one-shoe-fits-all
binary for depends.exe.