Hello, Noel.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:27:42 +1000
Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 20:04 +0300, Alexander GQ Gerasiov wrote:
>
> > because I use modern OS with package system and don't want to
> > depend on
>

> Now there's a contradiction.
No it is not. You just need to separate me as software maintainer and
me as OS user. Anyway this is not the subject for debates, I suppose.

> > 2.I'd like to use apache2+fcgid+suexec+php5. But with original
> > suexec I
>

> apache2 ??  whats that <sarcasm>? ....  it is called apache ... be it
> v1.x or 2.x or future 3.x ...
Nope, I dont understand your aggression, but in some places there are
exist (or there were in the past, doesn't matter) apache1 for the reason
of compatibility and stability, and apache2 as the current version which
is modern, but could lead to some incompatibilities. And I don't see any
problem here.

> > I plan to upload it to Debian, so I could use
> > apache+fcgid+suexec+php5 out of the box on any Debian server.
> >

> ahh, if thats your version of modern, id HATE to see what you called
> old
As I can see, you said nothing concrete, your post is full of
unexpected rage. That's why I think you're a troll or just a developer
with some mental problems. Next time I'll just ignore you.

PS If anyone sees an aggression or provocation in this mail or in
previous one, you're wrong, there isnt any.

--
Cheers,
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail:    g...@cs.msu.su             Jabber:  g...@jabber.ru
 Homepage:  http://gq.net.ru         ICQ:     7272757
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1