On 3/20/2011 7:10 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Am 21.03.2011 00:47, schrieb William A. Rowe Jr.:
>>   [ ] httpd-deps should drop pcre
> huh? how can we drop it again? we have already with HEAD;
> better would be another point to select including it with the httpd-deps
> tarball.

It is brought into -deps, no?  [Looks...]

of course, the item above is our final resolution, I had looked for expat in
the -deps package but hadn't thought to research pcre because I was under the
impression that we had retained it.

I'll go about disconnecting the win32 httpd-2.4 build from expat as well, so
that the net effect is to rely on pre-installed expat and pcre packages.

Thanks Gun,

Bill