On 10.05.2011 14:30, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Once Jeff applies his hook-probes patch, I'll be doing the
T&R within the next few hours.

On May 9, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

I plan on doing a T&R tomorrow...

I notice strange trunk failures on my Solaris 10 system. The failures were already happening before the probe changes. The Perl script RewriteMap process crashes shortly after the fork. In truss I can see it closing file descriptors after the fork and then it crashes before calling exec or similar. So something around apr_proc_create() seems to go wrong, or possibly the apr_procattr are not write.

It doesn't happen on Solaris 8, so it is possible my system is borked. It also doesn't happen for 2.2.x.

I'll try to investigate further, but if there is no immediate idea about that I'm fine with rolling the beta, because it is not clear, whether I have available enough time right now to debug.

Regards,

Rainer