On 6/15/11 4:08 PM, "Joachim Zobel" <jzo...@heute-morgen.de> wrote:

> mod_perl does this pretty good IMHO. The point is auto generation of
> usable API wrappers.

FWIW, and this is just my opinion, but I'm not not 100% sure that having a
complete (or near) complete Lua version of the HTTPD (and APR) API is really
worth the effort.  I've grown to like the very simple way some other web
servers have done it.  I've also learn to write as much code in Lua as
possible and just have the low level glue in C, especially with the jit.

For filters, etc, not sure we really need buckets in Lua.  Maybe just
represent them as a table of buffers or something simple like that.

--
Brian Akins