Am 06.07.2011 21:21, schrieb Stefan Fritsch:
On Wednesday 06 July 2011, Guenter Knauf wrote:
can you please tell me how it is intended to make mod_authnz_ldap.c
aware of AP_HAS_LDAP ?

It should be available via ap_config.h, either directly of via some
header included from there. It's in ap_config_auto.h on unix.
well, then bad that its defined in ap_ldap.h since this is again a macro redefinition; but anyway we dont have ap_config_auto.h on Windows and NetWare, so I think we should let ap_ldap.h define it, and therefore always include this header unconditionally.

Gün.