On Monday 01 August 2011, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The tarballs for httpd-2.3.14 are available at:
>
>       http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Please VOTE on whether to release these as Apache httpd-2.3.14,
> beta.

+1: release as beta

Issues found (which are IMHO non-blockers):

The mod_deflate endless loop (PR 51590). Sorry about that. I was on
vacation for a few days and couldn't react to Torsten's mail sooner.
As noted in a different mail, I don't think this is triggered in
normal operation and should therefore not be a blocker.

Generated docs not up-to-date.

Compilation fails with --enable-modules=reallyall if apr-util does not
have ldap support. Instead, the ldap modules should simply be
disabled. I don't think this is a regression and reallyall is mainly
for developers, anyway. 'all' works OK. Therefore no blocker. Will fix
this in the next few days.