Folks,

How do we wrap this up in what remains of the (US) day ?

I can have ready a final draft or a 'more mitigation' draft  - of the stay
tuned type.

Since Advisory update-2 I gotten about 5 emails with helpful (but small)
improvements for what we have; 3 with some detailed feedback - and a lot of
reports that the fixes are good enough for most. But nothing major.

So the only reason to sent out a update rather than a final would be that we
expect the final one to be 24+ hours -- OR if we expect the final one to be
hard for admins to roll (which we have no indication of).

Correct ?

What are people their thoughts ? Fair to assume we can have in the next 6 to 12
hours:

-       Patch for 2.2 well tested

-       Backport for 2.0 - ideally well tested too

Or do we need to roll a complete version (guess not) ? Any verbiage to include
on this fix not being the final one (IMHO no - IETF pointer is good enough).

Who is in the right timezone to carry the ball the last few meters over the
finish line?

Thanks,

Dw