Infra has upgraded eos, aka the main webserver for *.apache.org to
2.3.15-dev-r116760

We started with going to 2.3.14-beta, but it was missing all the
range-header changes, so we decided to pull up to trunk at the current
time, which is r116760.

We ran into a few small issues in upgrading from 2.3.8:

  * mod_asis was demoted from 'most', we changed --enable-mods-shared
from 'most' to 'all'. [1]

  * mod_imagemap was also removed from 'most', but we just removed it
from our configuration.

  * We had a bad ServerName value of "bugs.*.apache.org", this caused
an error on startup, but was easily fixed by changing it to a
ServerAlias.

  * We had some painful issues dealing with --with-included-apr.
Basically we always ended up linking to the system APR installed in
/usr/local/lib.  We 'fixed' this for now by explicitly setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/apache2-install/www.apache.org/current/lib/
in our init scripts to , and when building httpd we temporarily 'hid'
the system APR by running `gzip /usr/local/lib/libapr*`, so that the
linker wouldn't pick it up. (hat trick to danielsh for the gzip idea).
    This issue caused BDB 4.2 to be used by APR-Util, which caused
mod_mbox to not work, since it was using BDB 4.8.  We are currently
looking at ways to fix our system APR, but it would be nice if
--with-included-apr consistently worked.

Bonus points for adding the connection count summary table into mod_status:
  <http://www.apache.org/server-status>

If you notice any issues, please let infrastructure@ know,

Thanks!

[1] - config.nice: https://gist.github.com/4b95f959282820bd6753