On 08.11.2011 13:57, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2011, Rainer Jung wrote:
After Stefan's change r1199027 we no longer load all built modules by
default. The new behaviour is (citing Stefan):

"By default, only load those modules that are either required
or explicitly selected by a configure --enable-foo argument. The
LoadModule statements for modules enabled by --enable-mods-shared=most
and friends will be commented out."

I compiled trunk with "reallyall" and here's the list which of our
modules are enabled by default - if it is compiled. Now is the time to
comment whether modules should switch between enabled and disabled.

Enabled

I would vote for these to be demoted to 'most' / not loaded by default

actions_module
auth_form_module
buffer_module
ratelimit_module
request_module

+1

This one is actually not enabled by default? Did you pass --enable-suexec?

suexec_module

Yes, I did, but that one was the only flag changing the build state of an individual module.

Regards,

Rainer