On 11/15/2011 10:06 AM, Paul Querna wrote:

To merge to trunk I'd like to have it detect your active timezone,
instead of forcing UTC+0, but if you changed timezones on your
machine, you will need to restart httpd.

Thoughts?

If it did so (extract the correct offset) then I'd be +1.

I'm not clear if the zone changes between EDT and EST, but I'd
presume the name doesn't and the value does?

OTOH, this causes something of a mess in the server logs.  If the
user cycles them out between restarts, then sticking to the same
time zone for the lifespan of the server seems like a feature, to me.