On 12/05/2011 08:41 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
On 12/5/2011 1:22 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

Like said on another thread, give me couple of days and I'll fix the issue.
Well, as soon as I compile httpd-2.4 on windows which might be tricky cause
build procedure is completely broken and it doesn't compile any more out of the
box.

It has been building for Gregg and I (at least somewhat recently)
so please be specific?  If this is your interesting psdk logic,
that might be a contributing factor.

OK, been able to compile with VS6 and SDK 2003R2
However recent dependency on pcre.dll still makes problems building.

This means we longer can compile httpd without
third party dependency. What's worse CMake is required to build that
so this is a huge step back, since we are not self contained any more
for the (at lest bare) compilation.

OK, whatever. Should have pay attention earlier.
Anyhow, why we require pcre.dll? Think it can be statically compiled.
using
-copy srclib\pcre\pcre.$(src_dll)
instead
copy srclib\pcre\pcre.$(src_dll)
allows to have pcre statically compiled (even the one from 2.2.x works)

Regards
--
^TM