Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:19 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.1

On 2/15/2012 3:16 PM, Steffen wrote:
You are suggesting now that QoS and/and Spyware is the cause. None of that
here, plain
server.

Repeat:

I still think:
Hardly believe that it is a driver problem, I guess more it is an ASF
design issue, seen it nowhere else for all that years.

I suggest that the ASF consults/hires Microsoft (believe is an ASF
sponsor), they certify
the drivers. Time proves that the issue is too hard for the ASF dev's to
solve, no shame.

The source code is sitting right here in subversion and contained in all
of the tarballs we ship.  It's been an issue for ~12 years.  You really
think your venting might suddenly change this? Please, stop.