Hi,
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 17:22, Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If this is generic to builds, I would appreciate the HOWTO (link) as well as

this is very specific to Windows build. But if you want to see it. See
the second post in this topic[1]

> I am investigating howto build httpd with ldap support on AIX.
> One path is with openldap, other is with with itdsclient (IBM Tivoli
> Directory Server) support.

ldap is out of the box for auth via mod_authnz_ldap[2].

>> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 13:56, Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net>
>> wrote:
>> > I haven't done much building on Windows. Does anyone have a good
>> > link/suggestions to
>> > begin producing httpd builds with openssl/openldap included?

For https you just need to have openssl in the srclib folder. For
ldaps I can tell you only my experience on windows systems. There with
openssl ldaps works, too.

> Other question, while asking - what is lua support? How disappointed, or
> better, why will httpd admins/users be disappointed when lua is not support
> "out of the box"?

Well on Windows it is easy to compile into apache. Haven't tried on
other plattform yet cause I don't see a need for me to use it.

Cheers
Mario

[1] http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=4469
[2] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html