On Feb 24, 2012, at 3:50 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> On 24.02.2012 12:12, Steffen wrote:
>> Looks like the hanging "L"'s, which I reported way back, which was
>> investigated by Stefan
>
> Could be but not necessarily. It depends on your MaxConnectionsPerChild
> setting. The situation at w.a.o is due to processes getting recycled. I
> sporadically watched the server-status there and the "L" situation did not
> show up for a long time. I expect the adminds did restart Apache gracefully.

If I recall correctly, a.o httpds get a Graceful every 24h to turn over the
logs.  So you should never see a really long-lived scoreboard on any of those
instances.

S.

--
scte...@apache.org            http://www.temme.net/sander/
PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme