The vulenerability report about inodes in etags was because a HTTP client could
read the inode information (Do not want to rehash the discussion here if this is
really a vulnerability if a HTTP client retrieves this information).
In this case the information is kept on the server and only written to the
logfile.
I see no vulnerability here and IMHO "vulnerability" reports on this should be
easy to fend off.

Regards

Rüdiger