Am 21.03.2012 19:45, schrieb Michael Felt:
Unfortunately - 2.4.2 is a nogo...

Same compiler warning messages, install and then ...

Installation Summary
--------------------
Name                        Level           Part        Event       Result
ASF.httpd.rte               2.4.2.0         USR         APPLY       SUCCESS
ASF.httpd.man.en_US         2.4.2.0         USR         APPLY       SUCCESS
ASF.httpd.rte               2.4.2.0         ROOT        APPLY       SUCCESS
ASF.httpd.man.en_US         2.4.2.0         ROOT        APPLY       SUCCESS
root@x103:[/data/prj/httpd-2.4.x]/opt/httpd/sbin/apachectl -t
httpd: Syntax error on line 143 of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/opt/httpd/libexec/mod_mpm_worker.so into server: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol
ap_fatal_signal_setup was referenced\n      from module
sure! The patch is only in trunk for now - once confirmed all is well we will propose a packport to 2.4.2 ;-) btw. I would appreciate if you could post in plain-text format since then your compiler/build outputs are a lot easier to read ... ;-)

thanks, Gün.