Hi,
>> Noticed (no discuss) that AccepFilter https none is still broken.

> At the very least we are no longer holding the rest of the
> 2.4.x community hostage (by delaying releases) because of
> Windows issues :/

I realy understand Steffens point. But 2.4.1 with that issue is
already released. I think it is a good idea to release 2.4.2 even if
that is not solved yet like done with 2.4.1. And I also think that
Steffen means that it is not a show stopper for 2.4.2. The other stuff
is running well on windows like on the other OSs.

> We used to have access to Microsoft test environs, etc... maybe
> we need to see if we can still have that happen. I might ping
> Gianugo and see if we can get some MS support here.

That would be great if you can get some help there. There will be
windows tester if you offer a patch for testing :-)

Cheers
Mario